Community Partnership Program
We are dedicated to saving ash trees. Even though Emerald Ash Borer has been in the US since 2002, there are still many that don't know about it. Some residents are unaware or are waiting until their tree shows signs before taking action to save it.
Our Community Partnership Program is designed to help build awareness and save the ash trees in whole neighborhoods.
Here's How It Works
Applications to our program are currently being accepted. Once accepted, we will print and ship you corrugated plastic signs you can post around your community. We will provide the supplies to post the signs, we recommend attaching them to existing signs in the neighborhoods similar to neighborhood watch signs to increase awareness.
Signs in the community are better than direct mailer post cards. However, as part of our program, once the signs are posted, we will do a mailer about two weeks later.
1. Identify your team (minimum of 2 people)
2. Create a map using https://mymaps.google.com to pinpoint where you would like to place each sign.
We will provide:
1. Signs to post in the community
2. A page on our website dedicated to your community
3. An Every Door Direct Mailer (USPS EDDM) may be sent out
Signs to Post
Every Door Direct Mailer
How to make a map
1. Open up https://mymaps.google.com
2. Lookup your address
3. Drop pins where you expect to place the signs
- We will provide zip ties to attach them to posted community signs
- Do not attach sponsored signs to STOP sign poles
4. Set 'Sharing' to anyone with the link